Monday, December 12, 2011

Fashion emergecyy! please please help mee!!?

Okayy, I bought some doc martens like 5 months ago I used them onlyy like 2 monthss, I used to dress all punk and stuff, but for s good reason I changed my attitude; and with that went my dressing style.

How do I make my seminew doc martens look old??

Please Helppp';D



Thank you verryyyy muchhh

/

I promise 20 points:DFashion emergecyy! please please help mee!!?
i would say to put them underyour matress like you would with a baseball glove but that would crease them... so i think just wearing it around your house.. but to be honest you don't need them to look old to change your style, if you want it to be more on the fashionable side then i would just wear it with a flowerly dress and tights and add a grunge look to it. very cute





- i atually got a pair myself i love them!Fashion emergecyy! please please help mee!!?
You want your Doc Martins to look old? What's wrong with having them look not scruffy?



Anyway, just scuff them up a bit and don't polish them.



~~

No comments:

Post a Comment