Monday, December 12, 2011

Ladies, please advise me I have premature wrinkles its ruining my self esteem?

I was a good looking, very stylish guy with good looks and my main feature were my young good looks.



What happened over this last year I was suffering from chronic stress and developed 3 clear wrinkles going straight across my forehead. I am not into cosmetics and don't really want to be.



Now I look 10 years older then I am because of them even though the rest of my face is intact. Girls and guys say I have a very cool dress sense from general to smart to athletic etc. These wrinkles make my usual dress style feel inapropriate e.g. a hoody doesn't go well with a man with wrinkles. I feel like they are ruining me.



I used to be very confident with women because I knew I had the face, style, good guy, good job etc but now I think my face and style are not good features. As you can see this thing is damaging me quite badly.



Basically forhead wrinkles completely take the youthful look out of you regardless of how fit you are etc.



I don't care what men think so ladies can you give me any honest words which will encourage me to approach you. If you wouldn't like somebody with forehead wrinkles please say so It'll save a lot of people time.



Please advise. Thank you

Ladies, please advise me I have premature wrinkles its ruining my self esteem?
I dont think the minor wrinkles are a problem, but if you're worried about it ill try to help you out.

I seriously, seriously think you should use wrinkle cream, i know you arent into cosmetics but no one has to know---plus, sometimes, with cases like yours, it HONESTLY works. If you want to get rid of them really badly, then do this.

Also, try not to be as stressed or to wrinkle or face or anything.

Dont be so self conscious, im sure less people are noticing than you think. :)Ladies, please advise me I have premature wrinkles its ruining my self esteem?
Hey, have you ever heard ';It's what's on the inside that counts';?

You sound like a cool person. Don't let a few wrinkles get in your way.

I'd rather go out with guy with an amazing heart and wrinkles than a shallow guy with a ken-doll face.


Your funny
you must know that there are lots of factors that can rob moisture out of your skin like humidity, dry air and too much exposure to cold and hot weather. you can combat dry skin using an all natural skin care product to keep the skin moist all dry.



what can play a role in keeping the skin look young and healthy are good nutrition and proper diet as well as healthy habits. plus compliment with enough rest and sleep as well as, exercise and relaxation.



also, beat stress by knowing some stress reduction techniques. stress can also cause premature skin aging and wrinkles.



better quit smoking and alcohol drinking for these can not only cause dry skin but skin aging as well. visit http://www.trustedhealthproducts.com for more tips about good skin care.


Those wrinkles bother you, they don't bother women.

Your forehead will not put women off you.

Everyone has something that they hate on themselves. They're probably there to stay, unless you fancy a big sweeping type fringe then accept them.

There is nothing more attractive then a self assured gent. Just don't obsess.
Looks aren't everything.

Having bad confidence is more of a turn off than 3 minor wrinkles.

Try growing the front of your hair longer so it comes above your eyebrows, ask your hairdresser for help with this.

And if you're up for it, moisturize every morning.



Hope this helps :]
There are so many treatments for premature wrinkles - from creams to botox injections. And remember, you're not alone. Everyone will get wrinkles at some point in their lives.
I suggest Botex. Or at Kohl's beauty dept there is a cream called tri-aktiline that fills wrinkles.
For god sake, you think 3 heavy wrinkles is gonna put a woman off! we are not all as shallow as you appear to be.
1. YOU COULD GET THEM FILLED IN $$$$

2. REMEMBER LOOKS FADE WITH AGE/STRESS

3. ITS WHAT INSIDE THAT IS IMPROTANT

4. THEY ARE NOT UGLY SCARS

5. ITS THE BRAIN THT I AM ATTRACTED TO NOT THE SHELL

6.GO SEE A DERMATOLOGIST - FOR HELP TO REDUCE APPEARANCE WITH CREAMS THAT WORK.
a little wrinkle on forehead is nothing; as long as u have your health, then u r OK.
wear sun block everyday, so they won't get worse. if someone likes you they won't care about something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment