Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I learn to dress with more style?

This is the most stylish man not dressed in an Italian suit that I can find. Is this look still popular in downtown L.A. and Wyoming? http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/3107183.jHow can I learn to dress with more style?
You know?......I dont mind the pimp look but any fool knows you never wear a freaking blue hat, thats like putting blue food coloring in mashed potatos and thinking that ';they look delicious';......it's just crazy fashion sense. and that cane?......if it were wyoming?......it would be a dried out bull penis made into a cane,......any good cowboy worth his pimp salt knows that!How can I learn to dress with more style?
That look is seen all over the U.S.!! You would be surprised probably at how many cowboys around here(Texas) ride horses dressed up like that!











good one!
don't wear that..

you may not be able to pull it off for one reason and one reason only... it's ugly.



i'd go for something a little classier looking..

black and/or pinstriped is great.

match it up with a tie that compliments the colour of your eyes
here try this website it will help you out :



http://www.wikihow.com/Look-Effortlessly
Hey, Antony !! I always watch the stars !! ((Movie Stars, that is ! )) People mag., or the national enquirer..... Aometimes I go to the Mall (( Yes, the local Mall )) The local men at the mall Are usually spending $$$ Ching Ching 4 some Bling Bling.... Hey, Lets go !!
OH TOTALLY!

NOT!
VERY stylish Antoni ! If you open the shirt front a bit more you can show off your chest-dreads!



I thought one accessory was missing though.



http://slantmouth.com/articles/shutdown/
OMG!! what is that??=0
as they say in the ';hood'; over in kansas city, ';You be stylin' bro!';

i'd love to wear something like that to a gallery reception one time... but my lovely and talented wife would probably refuse to be seen with me, or she'd make a scene...

might be interesting....
I have my wife dress me.
PURE CLASS Antoni... I nearly wet myself laughing... what a great way to start my day, thank you!!



:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment