Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I make my uniform work for me?

Next year I'll be going to a catholic high school, and I have to wear uniforms. I'm going to have to wear a polo shirt or turtleneck with docker style dress slacks (I don't even know WHAT those are!). How could I express my personal style while still obeying the dress code?How can I make my uniform work for me?
I 'accidentely' throw paint over myself in art lessons which looks quite cool on black..



Roll up skirt, trip the edges of my skirt to fray the hem... cut holes in jumper, messy hair, and if anyone asks just say your like really poor.. loll



Good luck



Basically don't give a damn about what they tell you to do even if they demand you to change your looks - dont!!



XHow can I make my uniform work for me?
I went to a catholic school with uniforms, and everyone just wore necklaces, bracelets, belts, cool shoes, earrings, maybe even a facial piercing (only one was allowed), makeup, hair accessories, and different bags or puses to express their personal style.



EDIT- I guess it all depends what catholic school you go to. I guess ours was a bit more leniant because as long as we were wearing the uniform (shirt and pants) we could wear whatever we wanted with it.
really nothing you can do because in catholic school you have to wear uniform not dress code UNIFORM!!! %26amp;%26amp; some catholic schools even have a hair band for you to use for your hair so your out of luckk
accerioze with colors that match ur personlity

do ur hair pretty

and do ur makeup pretty :D
You cant.

I go to a catholic school with uniform, you're not ALLOWED to wear anythng but uniform. You're not even allowed piercings or weird hair color.

Good luck...
u can't express your personality

thats why they make u wear uniform.........
do something fun with your hair... you could get some really cute bows and clips! thats the only thing i can think of sorry. Good luck in your new school=D

No comments:

Post a Comment