Monday, December 12, 2011

For Ladies: What do you think about a guy like me?

I've asked this question once before, but I would like to ask it one more time for some more replies so I can get a better picture of opinions. Thanks in advance.





So, I've always been commented for the way I dress, my personality, intelligence, and so on but I've never committed myself to a real relationship with anyone in particular and so I've always been curious as to how a woman really feels about someone like me and if it is appealing or am I just best friend material.





If I had to classify myself I would say that I was somewhat ';metrosexual';, a bit of a nerd, ambitious, humorous but not a class clown, conservative morals.





';Metrosexual'; - So yes, I do care how my appearance and my hygiene quite a bit. I was raised in a traditional family so my dressing style has always been preppy, some would say classy, others would say on the verge of homosexual. By metrosexual I mean I do care about how I dress, how my hair looks, I use hair products, facial cleansers, cologne. I try my best to keep clean鈥擨 am slightly a neat freak鈥攁nd stay fresh, I follow a nutrition plan and work out at the gym. But I am not extreme, I do not get manicures and pedicures.





For reference purposes, I usually dress along the lines of the items on this website, minus the blazars and jackets which would be for particular occasions:


http://style.ralphlauren.com/askralph/me鈥?/a>


but I do also dress casually in, say, a polo and jeans and sneakers.





Nerd %26amp; Ambitious - One of the most important goals of mine is to get into Harvard Medical School and become a plastic surgeon, followed by getting an MBA from Harvard Business School. I envision a life helping others and hopefully having time to spend some summers in 3rd world countries to donate money and participate in humanitarian aid groups. I am not ashamed of spending hours studying, volunteering, interning, but I know how to have fun, although I would prefer playing sports to binge drinking and random sex (although I've had my fair share of drinking games).





Humorous - I would say I am a light hearted humorous person but I am not the class clown and I can be serious but funny depending on the situation.





Conservative morals - I'm not the type of person who will get shitfaced the night before class nor am I into random hook ups. I am not attracted to ';hot'; girls but would rather use beautiful, pretty, or gorgeous, I don't know if this makes sense. My sense of fun is probably different from a lot of college students, I would rather go sailing, sitting by the fireplace, sitting on a train going through the fields of tuscany, visiting the luvre, or sitting down by the sand watching the sunset than to go to a party.





I appreciate nature, luxury cars, art, architecture, furniture (particularly victorian and french). I enjoy cooking, a typical activity associated with women. I occupy a lot of my time playing sports and working out. I do enjoy simple things such as movies, hanging out here and there, going to the pool, whatever, but I prefer doing big exciting or adventurous activities.





So, I know I wrote a lot, but what would a woman feel about someone like me? In addition, what would a college woman feel about a person like me?





For those who have wise comments such as suggesting that I am too much of a pansy to find a woman: I've never been in a committed relationship because I've never met someone that had the same criteria or someone I felt really matched. It's not like I have never had the chance to get into a relationship if I had the desire to do so.





For Ladies: What do you think about a guy like me?
This may sound a little strange,but you are prince charming!


I've always wondered what people think of me,too,because I,myself,am very much like you.At my school,most of the students also prefer hook-ups and drinking almost every weekend.I'm not so into such past-times,in all honesty,I dislike it so much.I would,too,rather enjoy the activities you've listed. It's been quite hard for me, also,to find a gentleman that appreciates activities such as sailing,cooking,picnics,etc.It is hard to find someone as sophisticated and intelligent as you are and I'm sorry,and surprised,that you haven't found a lady that appreciates you.I respect how passionate you are about Harvard very much,I'm sure you'll accomplish your dream.My dream is getting into Princeton and Harvard School of Dental Medicine.I love volunteering,too!It's certainly lovely that we have so much in common.Bottom line,I don't think you should be concerned about who you are,I'm sure you'll find someone who appreciates you soon.I just cannot believe that you haven't,considering how lovely you are.Best of Luck to you with Harvard,the good life,love,and just about anything that the tide could bring :)For Ladies: What do you think about a guy like me?
I don't know if you'll check this,but yes it is ;)!I love VV!


And thanks for choosing mine as best answer and your wish of good luck,


Good luck to you,too and I love your avatar!

Report Abuse



Haha. I wasn't really expecting a reply, but I figured I would check. I love VV too!


That doesn't really look like the setting of a VV store? Not to be weird or anything, but do you have that whale painted in your room or something? If so, that is ridiculously awesome.

Report Abuse



Haha yeah,I have it on my wall and thanks,I think it's awesome,too :)


Talking about VV,don't you just love their new Fall line?Their new ties for men are so beautiful!

Report Abuse



Haha! We were thinking of painting a polo horse and a sailboat on mine, but I don't know yet. Its pretty traditional right now.





Yeah, I was just looking at their website today, their ties, flip flops, and belts are always extraordinary! Hermes has some pretty awesome patterns on their ties too!

Report Abuse



I love the polo horse idea! On the other hand a traditional and classic room is always beautiful!


Yes,VV definitely has extraordinary items plus, they're comfortable,too!


Hermes' patterns are out of this world.I think they're just works of art. Their colours are so vivid and patterns so beautiful

Report Abuse



Another great store,I stumbled upon while roaming in Georgetown,is Ralph Lauren Rugby


Their rugbys,scarves,and pants are so gorgeous!

Report Abuse



I know! Hermes can be so simple, plain, but also so vibrant. Their store in the Tysons Corner area is really cool.

Report Abuse



Polo Ralph Lauren is one of my most frequented stores and the Rugby is the newest addition! I think I know which one you are talking about! Are you talking about the one that is on Wisconsin Avenue in Georgetown almost right across from the Polo Ralph Lauren store?

Report Abuse



Oh hey, since you've been in the Georgetown area have you seen the rows of small townhouses? I think they're simply amazing. Relatively small, and some even have deteriorating brick and stone walls but they are so nicely decorated with flowers, plants, and have very unique colonial details!

Report Abuse



Yes,the one in Wisconsin Ave!In front of Banana Republic!


I love Georgetown,they have Ralph Lauren,VV,and RL Rugby.My uncle's business in there,too.


And I agree about the Hermes in Tysons Corner,I love it!

Report Abuse



Yeah, Georgetown is spectacular, I like the Tyson's Corner area too, especially Tyson's II / Galleria, but Georgetown is so much more exciting walking down the streets as opposed to inside the buildings. You've been to that VV, too? Wow, how ironic!

Report Abuse



I definitely agree about Georgetown being more exciting.I love the VV there.


I like Galleria,too it's perhaps the best mall around here.

Report Abuse



Haha,yeah,not to sound creepy or anything but,do you live around the D.C. or Tysons area?Because,you seem to know a lot of places.I used to live in Georgetown but,I moved to the Tysons area due to their very good schools.I miss GT though,haha

Report Abuse



Haha! It's okay, I was wondering the same thing but didn't want to sound too creepy either. But actually no I live in Maryland, but I frequent both places which is approx. 40 minutes away.

Report Abuse



Actually, my parents have wanted to move to VA looking at Tyson's/Vienna, Great Falls, Fall's Church and so on, but now with my sister and I moving to college instead of moving they want to look at more waterfront areas like Annapolis to build summer cottages where we can come back and relax.

Report Abuse



Haha, so, my turn to hope not to sound creepy but do you have another form of communication? I don't know if you've noticed but there's this 300 character limit and its rather irritating.

Report Abuse



Isn't it beautiful?! I love almost everything about it鈥攖he buildings, the roads, the docks, even the fountains!


Either way works for me. I added you on Facebook, I should be easily recognizable by my attempt at a sailor pose. My e-mail is on my Facebook page I don't really want to post it here.

Report Abuse



you sound like a catch to me..
hm *attempts to read all of that* *gives up* but that shows your intelligent i think
if you are really like this, i would want to date you so bad!
To be honest, you sound very charming and desirable, but a bit too high-maintenance to me. More the type I'd want to set a friend up with.





But that's just me.
I'm not in college but you sound pretty cool to me, really!
You seem like a nice guy.. i admire your ambition and drive,


Theres also nothing wrong with wanting to look good..as long as your not high maintenance lol


Look am not sure what to say other than one day your gunna find somebody who will make you really happy :D





Guarenteed


Goodnight =)
i like the fact that you care about your appereance and hygiene. I will never date a guy that doesnt take showers daily or brushes his teeth thats just gross. And I hate how guys leave their houses dirty. I like how you dress too its casual and not sloppy at all. And I want to be a surgeon too. So thats good that you want to go to college. Funny is good too. Any girl would like a guy to make her smile when shes sad. I loved the part (Conservative morals) the most!. When I want to go on a date to the mountains or To a river. Guys don't want to. I never liked pearties my whole life. Especially beacuse I don't know how to dance. But other then that it's just insignificant. I hate it when people use words like hot or sexy . I like words like gorgeous, ravishing,pulchritudinous,splendid, exquisite. I love the way that you cook. I know how to bake :) I think a college woman would be so into you. Your a wise man. You are really mature. And so many girls would want to have an engaged relatioship with you. And I dont think any one should say that your too pansy to find a woman or whatsoever because every girl likes a different type of guy.



Wow, you sound like a great guy. ';A college woman'; is a pretty broad term. It could apply to a ';hot'; platinum blonde, tanorexic lush; or to a lesbian, or any female college student. haha. You are a man of specific tastes who requires a very specific woman. I think a man of your caliber would be quite the catch. From a college woman's perspective. Although the metrosexual thing would take some getting used to. I think most women appreciate all aspects of gender differences in a relationship.....so as long as you have enough manly traits, you're super-hygiene and fashion sense shouldn't be a problem. And you certainly don't sound like a pansy. Let me ask you this, can you kill a spider using minimal toilet paper? Do you find it awkward to sit with your legs closely crossed? Do you enjoy grilling your own food outside? If you answered yes to all of these, then you are indeed a man. Or a butch lesbian.
Sounds wonderful but too good to be true? Glad to hear about the good hygiene part. j'adore le musee du louvre. Il y a beacoup des ouvres d'art!

No comments:

Post a Comment