Monday, December 12, 2011

For ladies: What would you think of a guy like me?

So, I've always been commented for the way I dress, my personality, intelligence, and so on but I've never committed myself to a real relationship with anyone in particular and so I've always been curious as to how a woman really feels about someone like me and if it is appealing or am I just best friend material.



If I had to classify myself I would say that I was somewhat ';metrosexual';, a bit of a nerd, ambitious, humorous but not a class clown, conservative morals.



';Metrosexual'; - So yes, I do care how my appearance and my hygiene quite a bit. I was raised in a traditional family so my dressing style has always been preppy, some would say classy, others would say on the verge of homosexual. By metrosexual I mean I do care about how I dress, how my hair looks, I use hair products, facial cleansers, cologne. I try my best to keep clean擨 am slightly a neat freak攁nd stay fresh, I follow a nutrition plan and work out at the gym. But I am not extreme, I do not get manicures and pedicures.



For reference purposes, I usually dress along the lines of the items on this website, minus the blazars and jackets which would be for particular occasions:

http://style.ralphlauren.com/askralph/me

but I do also dress casually in, say, a polo and jeans and sneakers.



Nerd %26amp; Ambitious - One of the most important goals of mine is to get into Harvard Medical School and become a plastic surgeon, followed by getting an MBA from Harvard Business School. I envision a life helping others and hopefully having time to spend some summers in 3rd world countries to donate money and participate in humanitarian aid groups. I am not ashamed of spending hours studying, volunteering, interning, but I know how to have fun, although I would prefer playing sports to binge drinking and random sex (although I've had my fair share of drinking games).



Humorous - I would say I am a light hearted humorous person but I am not the class clown and I can be serious but funny depending on the situation.



Conservative morals - I'm not the type of person who will get shitfaced the night before class nor am I into random hook ups. I am not attracted to ';hot'; girls but would rather use beautiful, pretty, or gorgeous, I don't know if this makes sense. My sense of fun is probably different from a lot of college students, I would rather go sailing, sitting by the fireplace, sitting on a train going through the fields of tuscany, visiting the luvre, or sitting down by the sand watching the sunset than to go to a party.



I love the beautiful things in life: nature, luxury cars, art, architecture, furniture (particularly victorian and french). I enjoy cooking, a typical activity associated with women. I occupy a lot of my time playing sports and working out so I don't really spend that much time to say go to the movies.



So, I know I wrote a lot, but what would a woman feel about someone like me? In addition, what would a college woman feel about a person like me?







For ladies: What would you think of a guy like me?
I'm going to be honest, and am NOT judging you as a person, but based on my personal taste.



At first glance, I would find you to be an ambitious and very smart person that I could maybe be professional/casual friends with, but would find a tad bit boring as a life partner. I like guys that are down to earth and really funny, and from your detailed description, I can't envision casually cracking open a beer and laughing like crazy to Simpsons reruns with you.



You seem like a gentle person, but I feel there'd always be something intimidating about the standards you set for yourself (after all, such high expectations for yourself sets the bar for your partner as well).



You should realize, though, that MANY MANY girls would LOVE to have a guy like you. After all, it's rather obvious you are fully capable of providing a stable future (household, family, etc) and have a very giving and caring personality. I just personally am never attracted to ambitious metros, and this post was a partial summation of why that is.



Good Luck with your future love life!For ladies: What would you think of a guy like me?
you love to type?....and think!!!....OH.......your the first thinking,typing guy i've ever met!!one of a kind!
i am more into sk8er guys... but i am sure that somewhere out there, there is a gurl/woman that would absolutly love meeting a guy like u!!! hope i helped!!



answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
You seem like a nice guy. Any girl would be crazy to not give you a chance.
you seem really nice but your just not my type of guy i would date.



you actully remind me a lot of my best guy friend, but hes gay so yeh n/m.



you sound like you have a good head on your shoulders and will make a girl very happy one day. =)
i think u are too organized and ';perfect';.

that doesnt mean i dont like u.

but dont change, girls like neat guys.

:DDD
You seem like a guy that seems too good to be true. I think you are way too focused on your career. Lay back a little have some fun and meet a nice girl who will appreciate your sophisticated style. With a slight gay kinda thing going on. Not being rude. I hope I helped. Thanks. =]]
Jeez, dude....too much information!
Hahhahahahahahhahahahha fag.

No wonder you've never been in a relationship.

Grow some balls and stop being such a pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment