Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I find this specific dress?

Ok about a year ago, I know its been a while, my friend was looking up random things on ebay. She typed in maid dresses. But anyways for some reason a dress came up that wasn'tt a maid dress on the search. And I fell in love with that dress. But I never bought it and when I went back and tried to find it again I couldn't. I want it baaad now. Cuz im looking for a prom dress and all the dresses I've seen have failed in comparison compared to the one I saw. Ive looked atallott of searches trying to find that dress or a different dress that I really love. But I reallyhaven'tt found one. So I was wondering if anyone knew how to find this specific dress:

It was a strapless white dress that was short. It had multicolored stitching around the top and on the waist. The stitching was small flowers if I remember right. The flowers faded into different colors. It was really awesome. It was also a dress that flared out at the bottom with lots of tulle, I think thats how you spell it, under it to make it like a 50's style dress kinda. It was beautiful. It was white with a pop of color in the stitching. I remember it also had one like it that was just plain fusia pink. It was also strapless and short. But anyways can anyone help find that dress? I don't remember the brand. And don't tell me to do the same search on ebay cuz ive done it a million times and it doesn't work.How can I find this specific dress?
It sounds like you're describing a dress done in the gothic lolita style from Japan. Maybe if you narrowed your search down to dresses done in this style, you could find something that you like.



Here's some links that might be helpful.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=503

No comments:

Post a Comment