Monday, December 12, 2011

How far should someone walk with dress shoes outside?

I have nice pumps, some with flat wooden soles (like men's dress shoes). Can I wear them outside. How far should I walk outside. I see men wearing dress shoes outside on the sidewalk. The thing is I feel comfortable in dress shoes. I can walk 10 miles a day in them but the shoes themselves can't withstand that kind of abuse. I pretty much walk everywhere. Everyone else's shoes seem to last longer than mine. I never wear pants, only vintage and vintage style dresses. How much should I walk in order not to ruin my shoes? Shoes typically last me about 2 months if I walk 5-10 miles a dayHow far should someone walk with dress shoes outside?
Just get shoes with better quality! If you walk 10 miles a day- keep that. It's healty. Get new ones. Or only walk 0-4miles

No comments:

Post a Comment