Monday, December 12, 2011

I have a dress similar to this one (picture included), how do I dress it up? What accessories should I wear?

I have a dress that's similar to this, but it's made of cotton, and it ties at the back, not at the side. I want to wear it to a party, but don't know what sort of accessories to wear with it? Such as, jewellery and such. What colour jewellery should I wear? I have a LOT of red stuff and blue stuff, would that look good?



http://www.blissworld.com/product/style/I have a dress similar to this one (picture included), how do I dress it up? What accessories should I wear?
the dress is sweet.

add a little colour for your accessories.

i like the colour tourquise thesedays!!I have a dress similar to this one (picture included), how do I dress it up? What accessories should I wear?
A long necklace... maybe a teal color with earrings and some cute shoes and a braclet..



The dress is cute
high heels, small earrings, mini purse, bracelet and have them all have at least some black in it
i think scourge dude has the best idea he must be gay...lol



but yes red and blue will not go well with the dress, if you wearing your hair up some dangling diamond earring with a tennis bracelet...some times less is best and necklace might be good but nothing to over the top...its a simple dress and doesn't need much accessories because its elegant...



have fun..

No comments:

Post a Comment