Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I look cute and in style with my dress code?

We can only wear cacky:navy,tan,and black

we can only wear polos color:navy blue,maroon,black,yellow,green,white, and grey

we can wear school approved skirts and jumpers of the same color.



Any ideas for how to look more fashionable with this strick dress code?How can I look cute and in style with my dress code?
I hate dress codes where they will only let you where certain colors, isn't it bad enough that you have to wear polos all the time?



But anyways! :)



Maybe get the pants to where they are more tight fitted. Like they don't look like guy pants, but girl pants.

And then you could where a cami under the polo, and leave couple of buttons unbutton so that people could see the cami?



Also, cute accessories never hurts, neither does make-up:)How can I look cute and in style with my dress code?
that's easy...all you have to do is take a copy of your school dress code with you when you shoppe and make sure that the CUTE stuff you pick out matches it...and what we do at my school...if your shirt is to low...then put a BIG necklace on and the teachers wont know the diff!
Take care on how you will combine colours, when dressed.

Using cute accessories (if it is allowed) could be a solution.

You haven't mentioned your colours: are you fair blond? or you have big brown eyes?

Is it allowed to keep any makeup?

A sparkling lipstick could be the solution, sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment