Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I go about coordinating style of BM dress with the wedding gown?

I cant provide a link (the dress is a Mori Lee 2103). General guidelines to dresses complimenting each other is fine OTHER than matching formality which is obvious. Hem line types, neckline?How do I go about coordinating style of BM dress with the wedding gown?
I love the top of your dress.



As for coordinating, I know there are general guidelines, such as same type of neckline, hem line etc just like you said. Also material.



But, I don't think you need to go by those. That's just my opinion.



For your dress if you want to coordinate, I would say same type of material and use halter style dresses. As for the rest, I'm really not sure. Since you have pickups on your skirt, you would probably want to use BM dresses with pickups as well if you want them to cooridinate. You can find them at David's Bridal and probably a few other places as well.



Good luck!How do I go about coordinating style of BM dress with the wedding gown?
Since your gown is so formal I would go with a full length gown. They make bridesmaid dresses now with the pick ups, you are wanting something similar to your dress.

As far as the neckline and style coordinating, any would be fine. It is best for you to ask your bridesmaids what they would feel comfortable wearing. Girls with a larger bust will more than likely feel better in a dress with good support.
I think as long as they are not overly embellished then they will be fine
  • dry hair
  • dvr
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment