Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bridesmaid's Dresses?

My fiance' and I are getting married next year and we are having to pay for the wedding ourselves with no help from either set of parents. I was wondering how much is too much to ask for the bridesmaids to pay for their dresses? I don't want insane amounts spent, I found this one dress that I fell in love with. When I called the store about the price they said it would be $299 but they could either get free alterations or 20% off the dress. There are going to be quite a few plus sized girls in the party, I myself am a size 18. I thought this dress would look great on everyone and they don't raise the price for bigger sizes which is rare.



http://www.billlevkoff.com/#/9/bill-levk



The dress would be chocolate and the trim would be cornflower.



Is this too much to ask to be spent on the dress? Also, What do you think of the dress?Bridesmaid's Dresses?
Definately try :



www.BridalFayre.com



They may even give you a discount if you order more than one and shipping is usually freeBridesmaid's Dresses?
Well, i think the dress is stunning and at a great price! usually dresses are into 1,000-3,000 dollar's and very expensive but this dress is beautiful and affordable! Good luck with you and your fiance=]
You can find great dresses for $200 thats a fair price. I wish you a geart happy wedding day it will be the most special day of your life.. Congrats Lynds
I think that dress is adorable!!! I would have to say though that I am pretty sure you would be able to get that style dress cheaper elsewhere.



http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/s



this is a similar dress for only $145 at davids bridal



http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/s



this one is $155



they also have a few other ones with a similar style on sale for only $79!! Also try taking a look at jcpenny or sears, you wouldnt think to find dresses for your bridal party there, but they do have some nice ones that you may have to go to the stores to see there entire selection. Congrats and good luck!!
Awww that dress is STUNNING!!!

i mean its quite expensive but i think it would be so worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment