Friday, November 19, 2010

THOUGHTS ON HOW I DRESS(my style)?????????<3?

have you ever seen any one dresss like this?



well i know most ppl think i dress cute and wierd but i think there just saying that, i love how i dress but idk what other ppl think.





pieces i have in my own wardrobe:

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/cat

i usually pair it with a white slouch tank top and this really cool bird necklace W/ mocaccins



this with navy leggings/ grey cardigan/ gladiator sandals/ with my hair in a messy bun:

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/cat



and i tend to wear this jaket 5/7 days in a week.ewww i know.:

http://store.americanapparel.net/rsamf40THOUGHTS ON HOW I DRESS(my style)?????????%26lt;3?
I think it sounds adorable! I especially like the 2nd outfit. You shouldn't worry about what other ppl think though. As long as you're happy then that's all that should matter. It sounds like you know your style, you know what you like and you wear it. Most ppl would shy away so you're brave! Plus it's really good to be different instead of the same crap all the time and it goes to show that you actually have a sense of style unlike some ppl who just throw something together, thinking they're doing something good, but really aren't. So good job and no worries!THOUGHTS ON HOW I DRESS(my style)?????????%26lt;3?
ur links dont work
links are messed up :S



sorryyyy
your just fishing for compliments..



and yes i have seen people who dress like that, it is really nice.



i dress around the same, i'm from montreal and everybody basically wears that.



if you live in a city with those stores, your not very different.



peace.. xo.
the Rapscallion, that looks really pretty.



P.S. some of the links don't work
The last one worked for me. But I don't really like the last one. No offence.









Sorry! (I like some of it. Like the color of the top?)
you dress really fun and quirky and you're up on trends!
I like your style.

No comments:

Post a Comment