Friday, November 19, 2010

Does anybody know where to find a cute dress?

Does anybody know how I can find a cute, vintage style dress with a johnny collar?Does anybody know where to find a cute dress?
try delia's.com or delias.comDoes anybody know where to find a cute dress?
forever 21 has lots of cute dresses and they are inexpensive
Anywhere, but I suggest a Mod store like Forever21 or Wet Seal.
I would say Vintage trends or the thrift store.
yeah



http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/category.d



Just click on the dresses to see them full screen.
well i got my grad dress at macys. but u can also

ry forever 21, wet seal, and charlotte russe
http://www.antiquedress.com/
Forever 21 is a great store to find cute inexpensive vintage looking clothes
Try Forever 21. I just found it, there are tons of cute clothes and priced really good.
Take a males advice they know what a girls needs. We'll that's what a man wants to see. That is if he knows about clothing and feminine clothing. I like dresses from designers like Valentino, Etro, Prada, Burberry, Chloe, and Victoria Secret. These designers have some beautiful dresses for females. I would highly consider Chloe and Victoria secret if you are a Californian or Aussie girl, Etro, Prada, and Burberry if you are European. Valentino if you like those summer fresh breezes next to the Sun anywhere you go Valentino is it he is the expert of dresses. KHHHMmm well getting to the point I recommend that you buy at Neiman Marcus, Victoria Secret, Eluxury, OOOHHH and Bloomingdale's.
I recomend going to either American Eagle, Macy's Junior Section, or Kohl's. They suprisingly all have adorable vintage dresses!!! If you want you can go on American Eagle's website www.ae.com You'll love their dresses. They're perfect for the summer. I was also at Kohl's the other weekend, and fell in love with some great summer dresses. Good Luck! Try google.
  • artificially inflated
  • myspace layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment