Sunday, November 21, 2010

Married Ladies - Have you let yourself go since getting married? The way you dress? Your style? Your weight

I have been married for almost three years and I am realizing that I look and feel totally different than I did three years ago. I have never been a glamour girl, but I used to try to keep up with the latest fashions. I would keep my hair done and I just cared about life in general. These past three years have been hard for me. I don't have the energy to go anywhere. I moved to another state, met my husband and we were married in five months. It has been a very rocky marriage I must say, but I think we will make it through the rough times real soon. I am very depressed with myself. All I do is go to work and come home. My husband, however, has a life. He and his friends do things together about once or twice a month. Because I don't know anyone here except relatives, I am always at home or at my brother's house (he moved here a couple of years ago). I feel like I am not attractive anymore and I don't know how to get a life. Anybody in this situation or have been?Married Ladies - Have you let yourself go since getting married? The way you dress? Your style? Your weight
Get out there and meet some friends girl.....have some fun! You've lost confidence in yourself and fallen into a rut.



You've gone through a lot of changes, which is stressful, and stress can lead to depression....which can cause low self-esteem, lack of energy and motivation.



You can get your old self back! Just start making baby steps toward looking better...take time for yourself, fix up your hair, paint your toenails, buy a fashionable outfit, meet some new friends, and start thinking more positive.



Stop feeling sorry for yourself, it only makes things harder. Start loving yourself again because you are an important, beautiful woman that has a lot to offer the world!



Follow your husband's example and start living again....you can do it!Married Ladies - Have you let yourself go since getting married? The way you dress? Your style? Your weight
i have

all you need to do is take a day off work once

then spend the day somewhere where there are a lot of people

and while your there you might find a friend(s)

and if you do hang out with them =)
well i have always been the stay at home read a book type. i have been married twice and that didnt change. here lately i have been going out twice a week or so to go fishing or just out to window shop or what ever strikes my mood at the time. find a couple of women that you have things in common with and go have fun. you dont have to do the bar thing to have fun
I've been married for a while. I haven't let myself go. It just takes more work. I always dress in the latest styles, and I feel sexier then ever. I felt like you did for a short time. I have 3 children, and I've been married for 10 years. Don't forget who you are, live ! Join a club or go to the gym, you'd probably find people with the same interests. Your marriage isn't going to get better with your depression. Good luck !
I am divorced now, but the answer is yes. I was married 6 years, and slowly my appearance became a lower priority on my list. I think it is attributable to how much social activity you remain involved in and what sort of dress code required for your line of work. The less attention your husband gives to you when you look your best/worst also matters, however, it shouldn't. Dress the way you are most comfortable and happy.
Not by choice. She is struggling to lose the weight, but it doesn't want to go
There are so many things you could do for yourself to get a life. You could do a course in whatever, go to the gym and meet people, volunteer for whatever is going, join a club. You may also consider changing your job as you sound as though you are not interested in it if you don't take care of your appearance. If you can find what you like doing than you will feel better about yourself and your marriage. It may not be easy but it is worth the effect no matter how tired you are
Glad to hear you quit the clubs and bars. Great for you!!!

It is no life for a marriage. Smart move on your part!!

Yes, i have been where you are at. Yes, you need self esteem and keeping yourself attractive certainly helps with that along with having a wise husband that tells you , you are beautiful to him . Good luck, God bless.

Get your hair cut a different way, color it, lose some lbs. if needed, eat more properly to ensure energy, try to make some friends, attend a church,pray about it,do some volenteer work.
Your name says ';Change Me Lord'; well ask God. We do change after getting married. It says in his Word that we must put away old things. It also says that a Man is won over by not by adornment of Jewelry or braiding of hair but by the actions or (something of that nature) of their wives. I too got married and don't know anyone where I live, not even family. I feel that when I made this decision to move to a far, far away place with my husband then things were really going to change. However, we need to pull out the old tricks we used while dating sometimes. I know they never forget them and probably miss them sometimes. I also know that self-esteem has to come from within first. I'm sure that a hot bath and new undergarments will assist, buy some lavender scents as this I feel uplifts me and I'm sure it will you as well. Please keep us posted.....God Bless sista'!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment