Friday, November 19, 2010

What dressing style would be preferable?

Okay so I got to go and see ';her'; parents later this week. Big moment for me so I dont want to ruin it. But I am a bit confused in the choice of my appearance! I am not too social by nature so dont know how really I should appear before her parents. (yea I know, respectful, conserved, no excessive laughing =D... but I am not asking in that sense). Would be interesting to see what people prefer here.

Just casual? which is Jeans and t-shirt? with my usual trainers (cleaned, not dirty)?

Formal? A formal trouser with a dark shirt? or a light shirt? I think a tie on top of that would be completely unnecessary? and so as the jacket?

A traditional Kurta Shalwar? (Personally I wont prefer that, it doesnt suit me well)

would it be a bit over the limits to put on some gel with spikey look to my hair?

or any other good ideas?

I am asking this here because I see most people here are from my own cultural background so I`d suppose they know what I am talking about.What dressing style would be preferable?
Whatever is comfortable and medium stylish/expensive in accordance with islamic requirement in dress.



Shalwar will be good, but if they are modernists, or don't like islam too much, then instead of worrying what to wear, you should be considering why you are even going there in the first place.



';Her mom prays 5 times.

I guess that should explain their status?';



No, that just explains the status of the mother.



She is doing the bare minimum. Theres nothing below bare minimum but kufr, my brother.





All things being good islamically, I hope you achieve what you wish. Hope it goes well akhi.



EDITED AGAIN



';I dont think I am in a position to tell how accurate and honest anyone is in their faith towards Islam.';



Well, if someone is not praying, etc, I would not want to marry her because marrying disbelievers is not allowed, exept for jew and christian based on its conditions. hope that CLARIFIES. :)What dressing style would be preferable?
Semi-Formal, Suit pants, good button shirt (Not necessary plain white or other color, some printed design.) Clean, combed hair, deodorant, clean shoes.



%26amp; Remember you manners too.
Wear something smart..

but don't look like ur tryin too hard..

maybe a shirt and nice trousers..don't wear a blazer over it..



Dark shirt would look nice with black trousers..

it wont be over the limit to have gel in ur hair, but like i said don't look like ur tryin too hard..Goodluck!
pant shirt and coat. Black coat and black pant with yellow shirt and golden tie . Dont put gel . Just be simple and clean and put some good perfume.
A gimp suit
for a muslim guy wearing shirts and trousers is okay..but for us muslim ladies we need to cover..



but make sure when u pray dnt wear short sleeves
  • web hosting talk
  • formal hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment