Sunday, November 21, 2010

I want to make a dress?

I have a skirt that I want to make into a dress. It's orrigionally a skirt to a two piece Indian-style dress. The style im looking to make it into is a strapless with a natural waist(on the hips, I dont know what thats called in dressmaking terms) and a full skirt (like if you twirl the skirt makes a small circle around you) The skirt is floor length, and when I hold it up to my shoulders where it would be as a dress it falls to my knees.



How do I do this if it can be done, will it cost a lot, and will the length change? (It's a very big skirt, making a circle on the ground when I sit)I want to make a dress?
Saying I want to make a dress is not a question.I want to make a dress?
make one with red all red
u mean ur skirt is ghagra choli kind as per indian terms .. the main beauty abt the skirt is it overflows in length.. so dont worry to make anything abt it .. coz u try to transform it with something else it generally becomes v bad .. i have 3 skirts of that kind ..

No comments:

Post a Comment