Friday, November 19, 2010

Wedding Dress: what style did you pick and how much did you pay?

I am starting to shop around for wedding dresses. I have a pretty good idea of what I want and what price I want to pay. But I wanted to know about you. What does your dress look like (describe) and how much did you pay for it? How do you feel in it?



I most likely pick this dress but I'm still undecided. This one dress I like had a u neckline with waist detailing, a line skirt with a train in the back, the cost is $500, In white tafetta fabric. Its a beauty and somewhat modest. I dont think the strapless dresses looked good on me.

How about you? Describe yours and what did you pay?Wedding Dress: what style did you pick and how much did you pay?
Here's my dress:



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/H



It was marked $785, but I got them to discount it to $525. It was a beautful dress and I was very happy with it!Wedding Dress: what style did you pick and how much did you pay?
This was my dress: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrsbish/394



I absolutely loved it! Some people say it's trendy, but I didn't care, it was perfect for me :) I paid $400 for the dress and the sash. I felt great in it!
im in the same situation... im looking for the same
I went with a maggie sottero dress. It would have cost $1300 but I got a good deal ($800) because I know the owner of the shop.



here is a link to the dress http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?
I first had ordered a dress that I really liked even though I never saw it and then it came in and ehhh it wasn't what I thought it would be so I transferred the money to a different dress (Same store) this is my dress

http://www.demetriosbride.com/us/index.p

http://www.demetriosbride.com/us/index.p

I won't say how much it cost, but i love it and i am so excited to wear it!!!!!

Good luck with your dress I prefer straps just becuase every bride i have seen with a strapless dress is pulling it up and it looks tacky to be picking at yourself like that also if you think the one with the u neckline looks better go with it!
I bought my wife's dress from a homeless man rifling through a dumpster. Sure it had some stains and it smelled, but it was worth the $5 and bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 I paid.



My wife might not have agreed, but who cares about her feelings.
My dress is very traditional looking. It is A-line with a long train. It has lace and intricate beeding all over...more so on the top, but on the train as well. It has straps, and a sweatheart neckline. I paid 300 cash and carry for it, and will be paying possibly another 150 for alterations.
This is the closest to the dress I picked -

http://www.edenbridals.com/1344-p-1421.h



I actually found my dress on clearance at David's Bridal for $249 (original price was $449).



What was most important to me was that I felt comfortable. I am not a total ';girlie girl'; and wasn't crazy about the big puffy dress so when I found my dress I was very happy. I was comfortable, but also felt like a bride, and I felt that I looked good in the dress.

It wasn't 100% what I wanted (my perfect dress would have been shaped like this with 3/4 length sleeves and some red embroidery/beading/detailing -- but my ';perfect dress'; doesn't exist and I couldn't afford to have it made so I went in search of the next best thing).
ordered the dress online and it come unbelieveable quality. only cost me $360.00 included shipping.
  • other
  • relief besider outer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment