Friday, November 19, 2010

What do you think of this dress for my matron of honor?

My wedding ceremony is outdoors, and will not be very formal. The main color of my wedding is Lilac purple, but I have other shades of purple thrown in. I have two flower girls, and this is their dress (the link shows it in pink, but we got them in Lilac) :



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000JEW



My 13 year old sister is a junior bridesmaid. We got her dress at David's bridal, in the color wisteria. On my computer the color looks lighter than it did in the store, but basically it's a little darker than lilac (we're adding straps and she doesn't have the clevage like the model...lol) :



http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/s



My matron of honor is plus sized. I'm letting her pick out her own dress (I did the same for my sister). Because of her size, she feels that a darker color is more figure flattering, and I'd have to agree. She sent me a dress style that she likes and asked if I could help find something like it. My question is, do you like this particular dress that she found? It's multi-colored with shades of purple. I kind of like it, but I'm unsure how well it would go with everything else. Opinions?



http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2934320?cm_c



Thanks in advance!What do you think of this dress for my matron of honor?
I love all the dresses! i think the plus-size dress is very flattering, and the dress would be fine! :)What do you think of this dress for my matron of honor?
I think the dress is pretty and I think it will look fine with the other dresses.
It looks fine, since it follows your color scheme. Whatever works. have an amazing wedding(:

No comments:

Post a Comment