Sunday, November 21, 2010

Has anyone ever bought a bridesmaid dress from JCREW? I wanted to know the quality of these dresses from....?

someone who has bought one before. How's the material/the fit? Do they really look as nice in person as they do in their catalogue? Any really bad experiences? Any really GOOD experiences with any particular style of dress (I mean - would you reccomend a specific style dress)? If so, please give me the name/style of the dress. Do their dresses usually run small or large? I would think they run small...bc of experiences I have had with their clothes, but I dont know, thank you!!!Has anyone ever bought a bridesmaid dress from JCREW? I wanted to know the quality of these dresses from....?
I haven't bought a wedding dress from JCREW, but I have purchased their regular clothes and I usually have to buy a size up.



You will probably have to expect that the material will be of good quality, but the type of material will probably be different than if you buy a dress from a bridal shop. These dresses will be more sheath-like, probably thinner and lighter.Has anyone ever bought a bridesmaid dress from JCREW? I wanted to know the quality of these dresses from....?
I just got my bridesmaid dresses,strapless embossed beach it's nice because they can wear it again,their sizes are very true to size. I wear a 6 and I tried on a 6 and it fit. The hip area in those tea length dresses is very wide so the same size 6 fit all of my bridesmaids so that's crazy!

Report Abuse


One of my brides has ordered some from them for a June 30 wedding, outside. They are short, sleeveless dresses in a bright lime green color, and look very cute!



I don't know the style number, but I will try to find out for you!

(I think they almost all ordered a size up from their normal!)
No. One thing you could investigate, though, is who their suppliers are.

No comments:

Post a Comment