Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ladies If a guy you knew asked you to help him shop for clothes do you think any less of him?

I have no fashion sense whatsoever. My platonic female friend does. I am recently changing my ways in life and wanted to know how to dress a little better. my male friends dress like I use to so I dont want to go there.

She said she would love ot go shopping with me to show me how to improve my dress style . My question is that would a guy be less manly in your eyes if he asked you to help him shop for better clothes ? I guess bringing you along for a female's opinionLadies If a guy you knew asked you to help him shop for clothes do you think any less of him?
no! i think its fun and cute at the same time were men asked about fashio. hehe. its very rare for men to asked about this kind of stuff..but if i were to be ask for some advice..then i would be overwhelmed and appreciate the guts he have. lolLadies If a guy you knew asked you to help him shop for clothes do you think any less of him?
No, I love shopping, no matter for whom. And everyone knows a lot of guys need a hand with such things.
Nope. Absolutely not. I love to help my platonic guy friend shop for clothes. It's fun to 'dress him up'. Lol.



Not less manly at all! In fact, I would actually admire him for ignoring his pride and asking me because he wants to look presentable.
no i would toatlly luv it... not only are u saying that u need her help but u are also complementing her sense of style by saying u want to have a good as style as her
THATS MEAN HE JUST WANT TO LOOK GOOD FOR HIS GIRL!!!!
NO WAY BUDDY!!! take her with you!



shopping has always been ';female'; department, so if anything you are sticking with the male stereotype.



dont worry, i drag my boyfriend to the store too.



Besides, its nice to ask someone for help, and nice to be able to help someone.



:)
i wouldn't it would be FUN!
I'd enjoy it, and actually think more of him.
No, it just means that he apparently values your style and opinion, be glad.
it shows that you are MORE of a man because you have asked for assistance.
If I didn't care about the guy, I'd go shopping with him. But don't let her dress you like a girly-man.
No way... I wouldnt think less of him at all!!! Id be greatful for the opportunity to help him out! My best friend Roy cant shop for himself AT ALL!!! And every few months he asks me to go shopping in exchange for lunch, so I go with him and help him pick out stuff... Its really fun and I get free lunch. I wouldnt worry about it at all! Good luck
There is nothing wrong with that at all. I am a female and am not that great at picking out nice outfits but that's what friends are for!
Absolutely not less manly!!! Wow, men really don't know women. I think it's great you asked your girl - friend to help you. That in itself is manly.
No, if a guy asked me for help with shopping for clothes, I would jump at the chance and wouldn't think any less of him and make it fun. It's not showing weakness, it's showing strength for what what you want to do, which is to better your style. Good Luck!~!
I have helped several of my male friends shop for clothes. I was flattered that they asked me for help. I certainly did not think any less of them for it. We had a good time together.

In fact I think I thought more of them because they were wanting to better themselves.
no i dont think so its pretty co0l
no!! actually i think more of him
u r on right track

No comments:

Post a Comment