Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I get my mind right when I'm in a bar so I can compete with taller men or just get over it?

I'm about five foot six inches - pretty short for a guy. I consider myself however to have good dressing style and a cute face (I've been told so on many occasions), and for my size I got a nice body, however I'm short. The problem is at bars, I don't even really feel like getting off the stools and going to other groups and meeting people cause I feel so short. I'd like to get over this, and feel attractive at the same time (which is how I feel when the place ain't so packed. I wanna walk freely and talk to whoever, yet feel I am constantly being judged and compared. I wanna get this out my head, and I know its possible cause I've seen other short dudes who just don't care and go wherever. Like what kind of mind state, what do I tell myself, waht should I learn to believe so I can just mingle like I wanna? Sorry for makin this so long, but your opinions really countHow do I get my mind right when I'm in a bar so I can compete with taller men or just get over it?
Don't worry about it, she's out there!



But just a bit of advice, you won't find the right one at the bar most likely.How do I get my mind right when I'm in a bar so I can compete with taller men or just get over it?
Don't compete. Be secure in yourself and you will win every heart! Height doesn't matter, it's kindness, character and personality that will win the day!
Self-confidence is very sexy no matter how tall you are. You have to realize that height might matter to some women, but not to all. You need to be happy with yourself and I do mean truly happy and confident. When you are with a man who is confident, you don't even notice flaws in him. My bf is the opposite, he 6' 6'; tall and really ';stands out'; in a crowd. He was a bit shy when I first met him because he felt that people were juding him like you feel the same way. Just be yourself and don't worry about it, no one else really cares how tall you are!!
It's called The Napolean Syndrome.. Just start acting like your'e the President.. Or you you saved someones life or something. I guess ego is everything!
well first of all let your hair grow so you can spike it,it will make you look a bit taller,and then maybe you could get a different pair of shoes with thicker soles.
Look, friend.

I'm short too, but like you, I have a nice body and nice face. I've been told I'm cute a hundred times over. There is no problem with women about a short guy, really, trust me.

First, learn to accept yourself and know that being short is way cool. Do you know some tall guys also have a complex about being tall?

Some others have a complex about their nose so on and so forth.

Women pick up on an intuitive basis the guys who have complexes and the mean women like to tease those guys, maybe you've been so teased?

Once you learn to accept yourself the way you are, no tease will be mean, they will be funny and when you genuinely laugh at those things, women admire you for it.
Stop focusing on your height so much. Women will pick up on your insecurities before they even notice your height. Everyone has their preferences even you. There are going to be women in the bar that are more attracted to the taller stature individual, if they are there... then don't go for those women. Play up all of your positives; make your personality more positive, and no matter how tall you are ';everyone'; is going to want to be around you.
If she brings up your height, just tell her, ';babe, when your on your back, my height will be the last thing on your mind!';

No comments:

Post a Comment