Friday, November 19, 2010

Flower girl dress- how fancy?

I am wearing a traditional, fancy dress (something like this but without the sleeves, jus off the shoulder) http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=ht



My finace is wearing a suit, my bridesmaids cocktail-length dresses, ceremony is in a park at 7PM in June- very quick- 15 minutes or so, reception to follow at my parent's farm



How fancy does the flower girl's dress have to be? I was thinking of making something like this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?lis

but in this fabric: http://www.hancocks-paducah.com/Item--i- with a solid top and a sash (and probably a little sweater- it is still cold here in June) . I would also make a little matching vest for the ring bearer. Instead of flowers, I want her to have a little crown of daisies and he will have a little feather boutonnaire like the wedding party...



Do I need something fancier or will this look good?





Is this too informal?Flower girl dress- how fancy?
You write: with a solid top and a sash (and probably a little sweater- it is still cold here in June) . I would also make a little matching vest for the ring bearer. Instead of flowers, I want her to have a little crown of daisies and he will have a little feather boutonnaire like the wedding party...





Sounds perfect for a wedding in the park.



Yes, may be a bit informal . . . but I think that is okay since it is a brief ceremony. The children will be more comfortable and will appreciate being dressed a bit less formally.



I think they will look adorable.Flower girl dress- how fancy?
http://www.kidspayless.com/kidstown/jsp/

Why not something like this. Can reuse it for easter dress, or church as well.
all those look very beutiful especially the first one
I actually sounds really cute to me. At first I didn't think so but with that fabric and all the other add on's that you are make.. I say go for it! :)
Do whatever you want. It's your wedding.
aww it's a really cute pattern and i think it's quite formal,
  • how to cope with infidelity
  • mobile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment