Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why is that my cool classmates dress with style?

Like, those ones who go to the parties and know a lot of people.

Most part of the guys, but not all of them, wear skater shoes, saggy school shorts, branded underwear and then the school uniform shirt. And they kind of act in a standardized way too. They take care to walk and talk in a certain way. It seems society values this in a way that it makes this current strong.

I am not like that, I have no style, sometimes I just don't care because I'll die someday the same. The bad part of it is that I am not social, so I don't go to the parties, I dont know a lot of people and I don't have friends. And what if I am not social and I get attracted to a social person? He is not like that in a way he doesn't wear the school saggy school shorts (and I don't know how about the underwear lol). He wears skater shoes, but it seems he does it because he really likes it, he and his brother like to skate. I don't know, maybe it is my perception.Why is that my cool classmates dress with style?
they like to express their style...or they just need to fit in with mr. popular. its better to be a true you than some phony. lolWhy is that my cool classmates dress with style?
This is today's Society and propaganda bull crap reasoning. You will know later on in life it is your BRAINS that get you to where you will be in 20 years,when those same ';social'; kids are living in their mom and dad's garage? You will be married living in a nice warm home raising a family. Don't bother dating one lol,I did for a while and ended up hurt :( I am now 27 with a lovely home and husband and that person? Stuck raising two kids by two different people lol.
sorry whats the question?
  • shark bed set
  • getting yourex girlfriendback
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment