Sunday, November 21, 2010

How should my bridesmaids wear their hair?

I am the bride and am thinking of wearing my hair half up half down or possibly up. My bridesmaids dresses are halter, is there a way to wear your hair that goes well with a halter style dress? If i wear my hair down should they wear theirs down so they don't look similar to me lol, suggestions please :)How should my bridesmaids wear their hair?
I'm having my hair half up and half down (my dress is floor length and a halter).



My BM dresses are knee length and halter as well, there hair will be all up! I don't care how its styled I just requested all their hair be up and none of them had a problem!



haha, this way they match me, but not really!



=DHow should my bridesmaids wear their hair?
I am letting my bm choose how they want to wear their hair. picking out their hairstlye may make it seem like something thats not them and you want them to be comfortable and have a say in something for the day.
I would let them choose. Hairstyles can be very personal, some may not be comfortable with their hair all the way or half way up or all the way down! No matter what their hair style is, it will not take away from you as the bride, and it will let them be comfortable!
I think that they should have a style that suits them. I mean it depends what their hair is like and the shape of their faces - not just what they are wearing. This is what I had done for my bridesmaids (who wore halter dresses) if you would like to get some ideas...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25906286@N0

I think that style would work quite well if you have your hair half up half down - it keeps the hair off their face but not as formal as an up do.
personally i would let them wear it the way they want because if their not comfortable then it well show, but if you insist i would say up
Let them wear it however they want. If you are going to dictate a style, be prepared to pay for everyone's hair.
Halters usually look better with an updo.



That being said, updos are more expensive. If you think that they will have a problem with the updo fee, then let them do what they want. If you think they won't mind at all, then ask. It really depends on their personalities. People are very different and I would have no way of knowing how they would feel.
how ever you want them to wear it. Its your day do what you want
However they want! Honestly, I think brides that tell their bridesmaids how to wear their hair are bridezillas.
However they normally wear their hair when they go out. They will look ridiculous all with the same hairstyle. It won't look natural on most of them. I had a friend (who claimed not to be a bridezilla, but was totally one) anyway she tried to get her bridesmaids to have the same style and they revolted the morning of the wedding and ended up with something completely different from what she wanted because what she wanted was terrible.
They should wear their hair however they want. Many people don't feel comfortable with their hair a certain way or because of their hair texture, style or length it looks better a certain way. Don't be too controlling.
Let your girls pick out their own hair, unless you're a everything-has-to-match kind of bride. I'm letting mine do whatever they'd like. That way they'll look nice too, and be comfortable.
With a strapless, I would say a low, loose bun, right on the nape of the neck. That way, people can still see your back and your hair will look classy, but not overly formal!
what about a messy bun?

but not too messy...

i think that always looks nice :)
  • from common suggestions
  • web ftp hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment