Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I make a maid-style dress?

A dress like this: http://windofthestars.deviantart.com/art/Hungary-of-Axis-Powers-Hetalia-109383318



The main problem is the sleeves. I really want to start this, but I'm afraid it will get so frustrating I'll end up dumping the project. I've NEVER made a full-blown outfit before. I'm good with sewing, but I usually just fix things. If somebody could just send me the sewing directions for the sleeves to turn out like that, and maybe for a simple dress, I would be unbelievably grateful!!!How do I make a maid-style dress?
Listen, just drop the idea of sewing a sleeve like that. You have to be a total expert to do it. It involves a special l way of cutting the sleeves, then basting it after some expert folding then stitching it.



AI have many years of sewing experience yet i would not venture it.

No comments:

Post a Comment