Friday, November 19, 2010

What makeup with this dress?

I'm in a wedding in a few weeks, and this is my dress:



Home / Bridal Party / Bridesmaids / Browse by Color

Bridesmaid Dress Style 81509



I'm fair and have blonde hair and the color is a little tough for me to pull off....i'm looking for suggestions on how to do my makeup to compliment the dress? I like MAC and was thinking of using Honeylust and maybe a purple shade for eyeshadow, but I'm not sure.



Also, I know this is the makeup thread but if you have any ideas for my hair (long and blonde), it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!What makeup with this dress?
that color is really pretty i think

it reminds me so much of fall



i would go with a smokey eye

my favorite is

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh

in ';black out look';



they for cheeks i would use any bronzer, just a dab

of course eye liner and some mascara. black would work best.

as for lips, go with something subtle and not too much, since your eyes will be the main focus.

i think

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh

in Beige Velvet will not only compliment your make up, but also the dress.





for hair, i like something up yet simple and elegant

http://www.arkoolasalon.com.au/images/D2What makeup with this dress?
I think you should go with a gold, copper or brown. Or you can try Touch Hint in nude sparkle only $15 at CLINIQUE
Try golden or copper eyeshadow, but don't go sparkly. I think your hair would look nice down, but just be careful to have a way of keeping it how you want it to be.

Good Luck!
Here is your look: Goto bee luscious dot com and get:



Mineral eyeshadows the loose very easy to blend and work with in

sandstone and bronzite



the auto eyeliner in BARK



mineral blush in Adobe



BEE LUSHcious mascara in lush black



lips: auto liner in cappuchino and LiptoxylSheer in Princess



Finish off the look with the safari Bronzer in Congo



You will be breathtaking my dear!



Here is a sale I found for you even better........



Here is a posted sale I found Enjoy!





Sale Ends 9/21/08 at midnight at beeluscious com



codes:



sm735 35% off min.75.00 purchase

sp145 45% off min. 150.00 purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment