Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I look more pale? i need to reform my style! tips plzzz?

I have dark brown/black hair, (between mid-long and with a fringe) brown eyes, glasses, and I don't go outdoors much because I'm academic and spend a lot of time studying/reading/going on the net. im 22 years old, female, a university student. i mainly wear fitted jeans and purple/black tops and silver jewelery. i used to be really envious of girls with the sunkissed natural look ... i could never pull it off, cos im not into the outdoors. so i need tips on how i can fully become more pale and accentuate my personality within my dress style.

thanks!

just be brutally honest, i want ure honest opinions. tell me if you think my style sounds unappealing or whatever you want!How can I look more pale? i need to reform my style! tips plzzz?
aha i have exactly the same problem

my whole family has tanned skin and i have very pale skin

i used to wish for tanner skin but i eventually stopped trying

i suggest that you should keep wearing dark clothing becasue the lighter your clothes are the darker you will lookHow can I look more pale? i need to reform my style! tips plzzz?
Hi dear i think the word pale is wrongly used here!!

I'm bit like you and got curly hair as well which takes so much time to be maintained!!

I think you have to add more colours like gold, ivory and yellow!!

Don't wear purple!!Just wear gold metallic make-up from body shop for e,g glittering blush!!

Add some colours to your daily routine and you'll see that you are gonna be bright!!

I'm of tanned olive skin, and colours are very important to me because it reflects my personality and i have chosen gold as the primary colour!!



Eat more fruits and veg!!

Drink aloe vera juice

apply olive oil on your skin

Eat more leafy veg and salad!!

Go out and plan your week-ends!
honestly, why would you want to look more pale? the sun provides essential vitams for your skin. if you really wanted to be pale stop eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment