Sunday, November 21, 2010

Teenagers: How do you dress? Brands/style?

I'm just wondering....



I used to be very casual and laid back, pretty much a cute hoodie from a ';preppy'; brand every day with jeans and boots but now I'm more unique....



For example my daily outfit might consist of:



-Skinny jeans

-Fringe boots

-Flats

-Cute socks

-Bow headband

-Bird necklace

-Long sleeved t-shirt

-Cardigan

-Scarf sometimes

-Belt sometimes



And I like shopping at Forever 21 and Target and Walmart and Wet Seal and I like some stuff from Hollister and Abercrombie....My favorite store is Forever 21. I like vintage and boho ish stuff. Also, I make my own jewelery sometimes.Teenagers: How do you dress? Brands/style?
i dress the way everyone else is too afraid to... :P



-salvation army, goodwill

-marshalls, ross, tj maxx, nordstrom rack

- nameless secondhand stores

- estate sales

- etcTeenagers: How do you dress? Brands/style?
I dress scene
Im like the darker prep. I like darker color more than all the bright ones. But I wear A.E, Hollister, and Abercrombie. I shop at Forever 21, Rue 21, and Sometimes Wet Seal. I usually wear corsets and skinnies. Sometimes flats mainly converse



-WTF? Leena copied what I wrote?
Most people would consider my daily outfit somewhat plain.



What I wore to school Friday

- T-shirt I bought from a place... Souvenir type.

- Black jacket.

- Jeans.

- Suede gray Adidas.

- Pinky ring, and ring on my middle finger, both worn on my left hand. [both silver]



I don't really buy new clothes often. I don't really like shopping.
I also LOVEE forever 21. Your wardrobe sounds rly nice (skinny jeans :D especially). I don't know what your price range is or what you have access to where you live but I love Guess, Smart Set, Jacob Connection, etc...... Open up to stores that look plain or wtv, you can usually find deals on tops that you can dress up with oversized belts or other accesories.



Happy shopping!! :D
Haha





I have no style. Seriously, i wear converse and a gray fitted T and bootcut jeans. Thats an outfit, for ya..
I just shop anywhere I can get what I want. I got my favourite blazer from Goodwill for 5 bucks. My style is kind of a cross between punk, shoegaze, and Gen-X 1992-1997. I don't wear jewelry and I don't wear hats. I wear blazers, cut up shirts or band t-shirts, skinnies, and vintage Doc Martens [traditional UK punk boots]
welll; i go to any store, really,

like,

i loooove second hand stores. they've got neat stufff; but i also shop at like, AE, and Hollister, you know, all the label's.

i wear a looot of skinny jeans. they fit me well; and i've got a variety of shoes. flats, converse, moccasins, you name it. (:
On days that I just wanna go casual I'll wear:

Skinny Jeans.

Sweater

Either uggs, sandles, or flats.



On days I wanna look cute:

Skinny jeans or shorts.

A cute top from Forever 21 or Buffalo Exchange or Urban Outfitters.

Flats are sandles.



:D
It really depends on the day, how I feel and where Im going.



Usually I like wearing leggings or dark wash straight leg jeans and a cute top and possibly a cardigen. If Im feeling lazy Ill just wear a comfy t shirt or a hoodie. Since its winter I always wear my grey knitted Ugg boots, but in the summer I wear flats or sometimes flip flops.



If Im dressing up for something I like wearing dresses though. Like last night, it was my moms birthday so we went out for dinner and I wore:



- A grey knit dress with interesting sleeves

- A thick black belt around my waist

- Black tights

- A long necklace with pink bobbles.



And I brought a big grey cardigen incase it got cold in the restaurant.



Usually I shop at Winners, but Ill buy something from any store as long as I think it looks cute :)
I wear a lot of band shirts, Doc Martens, and torn jeans (not skinny jeans, by the way). As far as where I buy my clothes, I get a lot of things from secondhand shops and sales racks. I do not like spending lots of money on clothes.
I normally just wear skinny jeans with a studded belt, converse, a band t-shirt and a zip up hoodie. Most of my clothes are darkish colors. I don't tend to wear jewelry but I always wear a studded dog collar type of thing, if that counts as jewelry.. I get most of my t-shirts and some hoodies at concerts. I like Champoin Sports (I only get hoodies there, its like a sports shop, I love Nike hoodies so I get them there), New Look and Pennys (Those are where I buy my jeans), Trip (They have super awesome hoodies), Schuh (They have all the converse I could ever want) You've probably never hear of any of these shops, thats okay.. They're all UK/IRL shops so naturally enough, you won't know them..



Man, I'm bored.
When I'm just hanging around home or going out (which is rare) I'll usually wear track pants, cargo pants or straight legged jeans as pants. As tops it's usually a loose fitting t-shirt and I love hoodies a lot - I'll wear ones that are two sizes to big for me just so I feel snug. I love to wear leather jackets, too. I rarely wear jewelery as it irks me. Shoes are usually dunlop volleys.



If I dress up (which is again, rare) I'll either go for a halter top and skinny leg jeans with cute flats or shoes with a small heel, or I'll go 80s style (I love this) and wear either an off-shoulder top or a dress, leather jacket and converse. The latter option is my favourite, but I very (very) rarely wear it.
A typical daily outfit:



Skinny jeans

Grey or white singlet, or a nice t shirt.

Ballet flats

Cardigan

Various bracelets

Scarves, especially patterned ones



Brands i like:

Mooks

Sass %26amp; Bide

Don't Ask Amanda

American Apparel

Wrangler

Mink Pink
  • div myspace
  • how much does it cost to
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment