Friday, November 19, 2010

How would you describe my style?

I like blouses as tops but with jeans

i wear my hair long and wavy

i dont wear much makeup and maybe just 1 or 2 pieces of gold jewelery

i like wearing sandals and flats (boots for winter)

i like flowy or godess style dresses

my favorite colors to wear are green,ivory,coral,beige,purple, and red

i like fruity smelling perfumeHow would you describe my style?
wow u have good fashion taste!!!!!!



i think u're style is awesome!!!!





XOXOHow would you describe my style?
bohemian
Cute unique alot!
Boho! Don't let yourself get into a uniform though.
I like your style. I think it's simple yet with glam! ;-)

Just keep it that way. But I think you should explore more on different styles.

Why not try on outfits like this: http://www.cardfunk.com/gallery/af4069ac

I think it'll look good on you too!
Wow i love your fashion sense

No comments:

Post a Comment