Friday, November 19, 2010

Question about how I dress, etc.? All help needed!?

Hi, I've been a tomboy since I can remember. And for all of you who are thinking lesbo, please lets not mention that since I am not SLIGHTLY attracted to women. Thank you.



Anyways, I have been dressing this way for about 3 years now (Im 19 yrs old, in college) and I was wondering what you thought about my dressing style along with my type of charactersitics. Whether you find it attractive, or if there is anything I can do to improve my clothing style.

Description:

Hair: brown, curly, a bit frizzy but can be tamed

Eyes: green

Face Shape: oval

Weight: 127

Height: 5'3';

Skin: tan/olive (im puerto rican)

Sport: skimboarding, basketball, track



Clothes:

abercrombie/aeropostale/quiksilver/wal?plaid shorts

aeropostale/outlooks/roxy/volcom shirts (figure forming) or collared plain shirts

hat either forward or backwards (usually a surf company hat) (not a flat bill)

nike sneakers/flip flops

and a leather bracelet



I DO NOT wear makeup, I think its a waste of money.

I have a few pimples here and there (maybe 4?)



If you saw a girl walking down the street that looked and dressed like that, what tould you think? Is it attractive or should I stick with what I'm doing? Honestly, Im perfectly comfortable wearing what Im wearing now, but one of my friends was like, ';your never gunna get a bf, dressing with a hat and jeans all the time.';



So, just need some opinions here.Question about how I dress, etc.? All help needed!?
I dont think you need to change. Maybe add variety if anything. Get a slightly more girly outfit or 2 for every now and again. This could be as simple as getting a more form fitting pair of jeans and a nice top. If you really run track and have a runner physique then, based on your weight and hight, i would guess that you are quiet attractive in the tomboy style of dress.



Personally I think you should do what you like that's what makes you you. and you don't want a bf unless they get that. Find someone who likes you for who you are and don't sacrifice that for anyone's sake but your own.Question about how I dress, etc.? All help needed!?
Dont wear the hat!! What you wear is fine I think...but if your gonna wear sports clothes just get fitted clothes you can get them at any sports shop (im sure you probarbly know this anyway lol)

You should straighten your hair and just put it up in a high ponitail, then you will feel comfortable and you will just look sporty. Dont listen to your friend, boys like sporty, fit girls, and girls that they can feel comfortable around and share things in common (like watchin the football etc) lol

xoxox
  • advice for avoiding violations
  • Where can i get a cute new bed set
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment