Friday, November 19, 2010

Do I dress strangely?

So i'm a guy (from Australia), and when it's cold, i wear a scarf. Makes sense to me. When i go to school though (or walk down the street), i can tell people 'notice' that i'm dressed differently. For example, I show up with a kinda short leather jacket, a top, usually with a collar, fitted jeans (light blue or dark blue), i have glasses, and well, a scarf.



it feels kinda bad when I walk past people (especially other guys); i can tell that they notice how i'm dressed...



i don't think that i dress for attention or anything like that. or that i have outrageous clothes (like a bright pink pair of shoes etc.)



I think hoodies and stuff look 'bad', quite frankly, I was not brought up through that kind of dress style (i'm italian/french so yeah...)



do you think i should just not worry about what other people think; and thus, continue being myself? or...Do I dress strangely?
I truly like your style i don't care what people think of me, so i say you should just ignore them and be your self, theres only one of you right? just cause you wear clothes like that doesn't mean anything. I bet if you walked up to a guy and thought he could be a killer, he could end up being a nice man with 3 kids, and when i read your description i thought about of an Italian guy. And whats wrong with a guy wearing a scarf? its to keep your neck warm right ?Do I dress strangely?
l
it sounds fashionable, but a lot of guys just go with whatever else is going on. So, yes by that standard it's odd. For Italy it's good. You probably just ';look'; different too. European I mean. If it bothers you, go to a local store and get whatever is on the front racks of clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment