Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you tell a guy nicely, to back off?

I am 19, in college, and chill being single. I wanted a guy, but the thing is, I am content to enjoy my life without the drama. Well fate decided to entervine and sent me a guy- be careful what you ask for- that I could never see myself with. I am not attracted to him. But he seems to be into me- he makes comments about me being funny, liking my dress style, and keep touching me. I hate that. Touching is personal, and he keeps grabbing my hand, touching my knee, mussing my hair (annoying!) and I can't stand it anymore. I don't want to hurt his feelings, I know where he is coming from, but he keeps inviting himself places, trying to sit next to me. I don't know what to do to make him understand, I cannot ever, ever be with him.How do you tell a guy nicely, to back off?
I would tell him that you enjoy your personal space and that you are not interested in seeing someone. It depends on if you want to keep him as a friend or not, it is best to be blunt and to not lead him on. If he doesn't get the hint after the first time explain yourself in a different way how you are not comfortable, etc.



Best of luck.How do you tell a guy nicely, to back off?
if you can back off please!
tell him your pregnant !! works for my couzin everytime !





and touching when you say no or cut it out is harassment.
Just tell him rather bluntly (but gently) to stop. Him touching you (to me) is enough to get a vibe that he is at least kind of attracted to you, so the next time he violates you say that you don't feel comfortable with him touching you. I don't don't think there's any other way to wrap it all in sugar...you just have to tell him that you don't like being intimately touched. If he keeps on ignoring you then you have to start getting more and more stern with him.
Tell him straight up to back the Fu** up that he is too close...
  • program like wpe pro
  • what causes skin tags
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment