Sunday, November 21, 2010

Would these bouquets & wedding dresses go together nicely?

I'm having a beach wedding next spring with a Spanish flare, so I'd like to have bold red %26amp; yellow colors.



I'm trying to decide between these 2 wedding dresses:



http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3240



http://www.bestbridalprices.com/allure-exclusive-wedding-dresses-style-2219-p-35088.html



This is the bridal bouquet that I want-cascading orchids:

http://www.wedding-flowers-guide.com/images/moth-orchid-bouquet.jpg



And barefoot sandals for the beach:

http://www.jewelsbymichele.com/products/barefootsandals/floatingwhite.gif



*I'd like to have my hair curled and down with either a silk flower or a crystal headband.*



I'm trying to decide between these 2 colors for bridesmaid dresses-either red or yellow:

http://www.brides.com/fashion/dresses/gallery/bridesmaid_dresses/vendor/designer/barijay/detail/117457?f=106%3a108%26amp;offset=8#_chip=0



http://www.ultimateformals.com/images/bm284.jpg



Bridesmaid bouquet-red gerber daisies %26amp; yellow roses w/ crystal accents.



Also, how should I distinguish my maid of honor? Should I have her wear the same dress, but in a different color (either yellow or red) or should she have a different bouquet or sash?



What do you all think?? Please give your feedback along with other suggestions.Would these bouquets %26amp; wedding dresses go together nicely?
I like the first dress. It seems more ';elegant beach'; themed to me rather than the second dress. I don't really care for the BM's dresses but that's just me. I like the color red you have chosen. If you do yellow, and if you're getting married on the beach, I would shy away from the golden-yellow you picked; it would blend too easily in with the sand. I like the bouquet and it will look really nice and flow well with the first dress since you have the nice detail down the front. For your MOH why not have her in the same dress but carry a different colored bouquet? For example, say you do pick red and have yellow as an accent color. Have the BM's wear red and have red and yellow gerbera daisies and then your MOH carry yellow daisies alone. It will help distinguish her but keep the pictures ';uniform';. Best of luck!Would these bouquets %26amp; wedding dresses go together nicely?
sure...its nice
The first wedding dress. The second bridesmaid dress.

Love the centerpiece.
The first wedding dress is beautiful. You should go with the yellow brisemaid dresses (it's more summery) and put a red sash on your maid of honor. Or put her in red. The centerpieces are very nice.
How beautiful!



I love the second wedding dress. I'm not crazy about the bridesmaid dress, but if I chose a color it would be the pale yellow, especially for a beach wedding. I love the little foot jewelry, but you wouldn't really need it. Best of luck on your special day!
First wedding dress

Red bridesmaid dress

To distinguish your MOH, I would do the opposite flowers. Red roses and yellow Gerber's.

Your bouquet, while really pretty, doesn't match anything else. You should do white Gerber's and roses.

Centerpieces are pretty!
first wedding dress and the 2nd bridesmaid dress would be beautiful she have a different bouquet the rest of the stuff is beautiful
I like the first dress better with the bouquet,

as well as the barefoot sandals.

[which are awesome, by the way!]



I think the yellow would be better for the bridesmaids

because it's lighter. You're on a beach.

Red is very dark. Keep it light.



As for the maid of honor,

you can either go for a completely different dress

http://www.edressmeprom.com/goldpromdres

or you can add some fabric to the dress, like a sash.



Congrats! [o:
The first wedding dress definitely gives off a more beachy feel to me and I think the barefoot sandals (fabulous idea!!!) will go better with the first dress. I think you may want to make sure those colors go well with all your bridesmaids because I know I personally look sick in yellow...they may not mind but it's up to you. I love both the colors but if everyone looks good in yellow, I would leave the red as maybe a sash or just the accent to the flowers and decorations.



Hope this helps...it'll look great no matter what you choose!
The first wedding dress and BM dress. I don't see anything that screams Spanish Flair to me though with any of these items.



What you have chosen though, however, is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! Good luck!
The first wedding dress is better suited for the beach.



The first bridesmaids dress because I think the yellow will go great with the bouquet!



I've always seen MOH have a different bouquet or a bigger one. But I think it would be neat to get her a different dress in the same color or the same dress but in a different color!
You mentioned 'spanish flair' - I would recommend doing florals in your hair to help the theme...you could also have a spanish bridal fan accented with orchids..see the florist.

best wishes!
The first wedding dress is beautiful.

The red bridesmaid dress is beautiful as well.



I love your bouquet and all of your other ideas sounds like a great wedding to be at.
I love it all..I would go with the maggie gown, I think the bouquet you picked would look nice with the lines of the gown, where it has the v neck. and definetly the red BM dresses, since you want to make a statement!
I think the orchid bouquet will offset that maggie dress nicely. it's sort of goes with the beading that goes down the back of the dress. and those barefoot sandals are totally sexy. and your hair should be down, like you said. if you're doing red flowers in the bouquets I would go with the nude color dresses but in person, is it a good color they can wear again? I think the red dresses are more likely to get a second chance and not end up at the back of their closets. have the maids in red and the MOH in the same dress in the beige color.

No comments:

Post a Comment