Sunday, November 21, 2010

How attentive are you to fashion and style when dressing?

Pick a number, state your sex and elaborate a little



1- not at all, 'slong as I am covered and comfy

2- slightly, to important occasions, I make sure that I'm presentable and that my clothes are adequate

3- quite a bit. I dress to impress mostly and I try to stay in style when I dress everyday

4- manic. I have to be in style and up to date with the latest fashions. Anything that is not ';in'; is out of my wardrobe.How attentive are you to fashion and style when dressing?
between 1 %26amp; 2.....female.......I dress for myself, not others, I don't really care what others think as long as I like how I look I am happyHow attentive are you to fashion and style when dressing?
3. i'm a girl, obviously. i never want to look too trendy, because it wont stay in style. i make sure i dont wear a brown shirt and carry a black bag, i try to keep my jewelry the same metal, and have it match the metal on my purse. like gold jewelry, gold decal on whatever else i have. i also try to make sure if i'm wearing a black shirt and black pants that the black matches.



it sounds crazy but i usually get compliments from people on how i am always presentable
I'm a 19 year old guy. I work a professional job (Button up shirt, slacks, belt, dress shoes, etc).



It depends. If I'm bumming around the house, whatever is comfortable.



If I'm going outside, I put a little thought into it, but not an insane amount.



If I'm going to work or a social function, I usually spend about 45 minutes to an hour picking out what I'm going to wear, do my hair, etc.
3, female, ummm i wear what i think looks good.. and what i think other people will like. i dont necessarily wear what half the other population of highschool students wears though.. i have my own taste. im a fannnnn of urban outfitters, scene hair, that sorta shiiittttt.
3- female, the only exception is i dont dress in the ';in'; styles i dress how i want to dress but i make sure i look awesome and everything matches
  • back up word
  • face nail siding
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment