Sunday, November 14, 2010

How should I wear my hair with a traditional Korean dress?

A friend is having me model his grandmother's hanbok in an Asian history fashion show at University. It looks to me like a more casual-style dress. It is light sea green and very beautiful, though. But I have no idea how to wear my hair with it! Anyone know what popular hairstyles were in Korea long ago?How should I wear my hair with a traditional Korean dress?
I would wear it in a tight bun with a Jade hair stick in it. Called a Bin-yuh, it's what women would wear traditonally. Google Binyuh and you should find photos of them.How should I wear my hair with a traditional Korean dress?
http://www.fashiontrail.com/article.asp?



Here's a website that has at least one picture!
up with chopsticks holding it. sooooo hot.
Why don't you look up on the internet pictures of traditional Korean dress, i'm sure they will be wearing a hairstyle or two you could choose from ..



If you can't decide, i'm sure a low, tidy bun will do.
Well I'm South Korea but I'm only 12 old year. I dont know how people would wear hair long time ago... Maybe just hair up

No comments:

Post a Comment