Friday, November 19, 2010

Help with choosing a prom dress?

I realize this is a bridesmaid's dress, but does it really matter?



http://www.bestbridalprices.com/impressi…



I tried this on at the store, it fit well and was cute, but I'm not sure. Does it look like a prom dress?

I would get it in Indigo, with a black belt thingy. Although I'd probably just go to the local fabric store and make myself a thicker, satin belt with a large bow, so try to picture it like that.



Please be kind with your opinions, we all know how hard dress shopping for something this important is! (Ps. Girls don't really wear long, super formal ball gowns to prom where I live, so that's out of the question.)Help with choosing a prom dress?
Love the dress. Wear what makes you feel like a princess it's YOUR night :)Help with choosing a prom dress?
I really like itt:]
As long as you like it, it shouldn't matter.
That dress is so nice ^_^ Do you have an olive skin or darker skin tone? I think that would look nice on olive/ tanned or darker skin tone. The hair in the picture is nice too, I think the hair just needs to be simple. Good luck with the dress! It will look awesome! It's such a nice color!!
Thumbs up! lovely dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment