Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I dress in style?

I live in Southern Cal. I like to wear casual clothing, jeans, T-shirts, jogging shoes..etc. I am middle aged and have lost touch with what is in style. I currently wear 501's and Gloria Vanderbilt (just cause I like their stretch jeans) and for shoes sheecher and rebok.



I am looking for brand names, styles, cuts etc. thanksHow do I dress in style?
A mid-rise jean in a dark wash with a slight boot-cut will make you look modern, but not overly trendy. Try brands like Citizens of Humanity or Theory or Lucky Brand's 'Sweet-n-Low' jean. DKNY 'Soho' jean or Gap's Original Boot Cut jean are less expensive styles that have a mid-rise and slight flare. Be sure to choose a uniform wash, avoid distressed styles.



A crisp white shirt always looks clean and modern. A t-shirt with a large single-colored graphic is stylish.



Flats are always nice (Steve Madden, Hush Puppies), as long as the hem of your jean is not too long. If you prefer athletic shoes, try something by Michelle K.How do I dress in style?
Read Vogue (at least to get ideas. That's what my mom did in the past).
You're doing just fine. Be comfortable! I'm sure you look great! By the way what is considered being middle aged? I think I will go and ask that Question in Answers.
well i think on older women - no offence please.

it depends your body shape??

middle aged and mature is the thought i got so i would say skirts that come to below your knees(not short ones) colours that are earthy and as for tops i think no sleeve is out of the question totally unless you have very very tone and trim arms. Fitted tops look good but it depends also on your body shape (works for most).

Now Suit Pants are really nice and can be dressy or just a bit casual...depends on your top and accerrories.

soo grey suite pants that are straightdown and go well with heels. NOT STRETCH PANTS unless ur around ur house.

Hm...as for brands?? i dont really no many american ones. but dress to impress, dress in a mature sense.

Tops can be cream coloured whatever a good style of top can be with a round neckline and sort of off the shoulder look.

I hope i helped, if you need anymore help email me and i wil see if i can send you some pictures and ideas of what i mean.

Good luck.



Mary
You can can check the fashion mags or the fashion programs over the TV. Just dress according to your taste but if you want try DKNY, creations of Donna Karan, Derek Lam, Anna Sui. Refrain from wearing sagging clothes. Stay beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment