Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to get rid of the guilt feeling after breaking up with my EX?

I and my GF broke up 3 months back. But today if i see her, she has changed herself. She looks very different and pretty. She has changed her dressing style and her looks. Its not that im not happy to see her like this. But i feel that she never enjoyed her life with me. And then i start feeling guilty, and i started making myself let down. I feel i never deserved that in my life. What can i do to get this feeling out of me?How to get rid of the guilt feeling after breaking up with my EX?
I think that's her way of moving on,starting a new life,starting a new look..some people do that especially in girls,we divert our attention in our personality after break up.

Dont feel guilty if you think you have not done wrong in your relationship,but if in some ways you think you did then try to learn from it.it will not just give you a good thing in your next relationship but will also help become a better person.How to get rid of the guilt feeling after breaking up with my EX?
Well, maybe you still care for her, however it's natural for your ex to start looking reallly goood after the break up! However, im not compleatly clear on why u feel guilty....im assuming its because you didn't have complete closure with her at the time of the break up. Good luck!
get over it and find some one else if possible
Accept the lost!
You have some self esteem issues..... why would you feel guilty because ';you did not deserve her in your life';???? SHE chose to stay with you...!!! For a few months or for years, I don't know, but no one compelled her to stay by your side, right? She was with you because she wanted to, for as long as she wanted to. Now if you really were a jerk and she was unhappy with you, that was still her choice to remain with you (I don't understand such choices but there are soooo many ppl who like to live that way.....). You don't know if she changed so much just to give you a lesson and for you to see what you're missing out on..... it doesn't necessarily mean that she didn't enjoy life before and now she does. Chill and relax, if she's happy now just be happy for her and move on with your own life, and be happy yourself. Whatever happened with her it's in the past and keeping it alive is not going to help you in any way........ good luck.
You need to relize where you gone wrong during the relationship if you feel that way and make sure to learn from you mistakes.



Every girlfriend to me i have learned things like what not to do and what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment