Friday, November 19, 2010

Girls in high school: How do you like guys to dress?

Heres my daily dressing style.



Im a senior. I have short hair that I slightly style in the front with a little mousse. I remain clean shaven and I usually wear dark (fitting jeans) with a plain t-shirt. Im not into those fancy shirts with letters and i dont wear any hollister crap. However, my style does consist of a long sleeve T with a short T over it. Is my style too plain? I mean, i smell good and wear cologne and everything. Im just a typical guy, I dont dress to fit in with others? How do you like guys to dress?Girls in high school: How do you like guys to dress?
i like how you dress.

i mean i don't really like it when guys come to school all dressy.

But, just to tell you...

you should only dress how you like to dress, not how other people want you too.

it's like saying your mom still picks out your clothes for you.

but ya, i like the way you dress :)Girls in high school: How do you like guys to dress?
Dark jeans that aren't too baggy and are not too skinny.. unless they can pull it off.



Belt of your choice that isn't neon or ... strange ... or have spikes ... unless your into that kind of stuff haa.



And for shirts plain short sleeve or long, brightly colored shirts.. maybe some with stripes to mix it up.



Shoes ... well you need some pretty cool shoes haha :] not neon or ';g'; but good looking, modern shoes.



And the better you smell.. the more girls you get so stalk up on axe hahaha



I really hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment