Sunday, November 14, 2010

How Can I Dress With Style, And A Budget?

I like plain-ish clothes. Not the totally out there stuff that some people can pull off, but I like to try and look good. So is there any store that you can recommend that have nice, but cheap clothes? It would help. Also, hairstyle idea's to do real quick before school would be helpful too. Thanks!How Can I Dress With Style, And A Budget?
your like me! plain and simple can be afforable to nowadays!



Kohls, Target, (Walamrt if u dont mind), H%26amp;M, XXI/Forever 21, etc...stuff like that. clearance racks are your friends!! as are thrift stores on occasion.



Ponytails are really easy, or low bun, but it depends on your hair type and length. braids are fun but reqiure a little effort unless ur really good!



best of luck!How Can I Dress With Style, And A Budget?
one word H%26amp;M

No comments:

Post a Comment