Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I dress hip hop style without looking like a wigger?

Like I don't want to wear oversized jerseys, etc. I want to have a slightly hip hop urban look, but not over doing it.



How can I go about dressing with a hip hop flavor without looking like a wigger?



I'm thinking more ';prep hop-ish';..How can I dress hip hop style without looking like a wigger?
Combine Ralph Lauren and Sean John and you'll probably be close to what you are looking for. That would give a look of successful, modern, %26amp; urban.How can I dress hip hop style without looking like a wigger?
it doesn't look right anyway........try a different look=)
You can't. Try something else.
Wear a geeky shirt, beige shorts, knee high socks, and a pair of sandals.
WTF? I don't like the word ';wigger';. I don't think hip hop music has much to do with Black culture. Music is music, right? Hip hop is a style of music, not a label. Why don't you try being yourself? See how that works.
sorry but there is no such thing as ';prep hop-ish'; you either got to dress preppy or like a wigger.....my suggestion don't try it if you can't come up with your own sense of style.
uhm... WOW.

anyways...



try stores like urban outfitters.

and karmaloop, too.

if you dont have one locally, look at their sites to see what the guys are wearing!

but i think i know what you mean.



happy shopping!
idk man, i think its pretty hard to dress hip hop without looking like a wigger. not that there is anything wrong with looking like a wigger.
old school look....



big black hoodie and bent caps good whit shoes all white ...

and relax
you can't. sorry.
I think that Is so hott if a white guy dresses like that...look at John Cena and Paul Wall there some Hotties not to you of course since you sound straight but to me Dang I bet you would look cute...
Kanye West kindof dresses like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment